Oral Medicine And Radiology At A Glance
Structured Approach To Undergraduate And Postgraduate Theory, Viva And NEET Preparations.
- Case History
- Diagnosis and treatment of Ulcerative, Vesicular, and Bullous Lesions
- Diagnosis and treatment of Red and White Lesions of the Oral Cavity
- Oral Genodermatosis
- Oral Cancer
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorders
- Oral manifestations of Diabetes Mellitus
- Hematological Disorders
- Bacterial infections of the oral cavity
- Viral infections of the oral cavity
- Fungal Infections Of Oral Cavity
- Orofacial Pain
- Oral and radiological manifestations of Endocrinal Disorders
- Syndromes of oral cavity.
- Dental caries, pulp and periapical diseases.
- Salivary Gland Disorders
- Bleeding and clotting disorders.
- Pigmented Lesions of the Oral Mucosa.
- Neuromuscular Diseases.
- Developmental Disturbances of oral and paraoral structures.
- Odontogenic cysts and tumours.
- Immunological Disorders.
- Diseases of the Gastrointestinal Tract.
- Diseases of the Respiratory Tract.
- Diseases of the Cardiovascular System.
- Renal Disease.
- Soft tissue Calcification and Ossification.
- Digital Imaging.
- CT scan.
- Magnetic resonance imaging.
- Cone beam computed tomography.
Our Author team
Dr Rahul Srivastava
MDS, Oral Medicine and Radiology, Reader, Dept of Oral Medicine and Radiology,Rama Dental College Hospital and Research Centre, Kanpur, UP, India, Member of Indian Academy for oral medicine and radiology, Member of Indian Society for dental research.
Dr. Rahul Srivastava MDS (Oral Medicine and Radiology) is presently working as Reader in Rama Dental College Hospital & Research Centre, Rama University Kanpur.
Author has number of National, International and Pubmed indexed publications.
Author has also published books with national and international publication houses. He is also editor in chief in International Journal of Contemporary Medicine, Surgery and Radiology.
He is the winner of Best Editor in International Exemplary Research and Performance Award.
Dr Bhuvan Jyoti
MDS, Oral Medicine and Radiology, Dental Surgeon, Ranchi Institute of Neuro-Psychiatry and Allied Science, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India, Member of Indian Academy for oral medicine and radiology
Dr. Bhuvan Jyoti MDS (Oral Medicine and Radiology) is presently working as a Dental surgeon in the Department of Dental Surgery, Ranchi Institute of Neuro-Psychiatry and Allied Sciences, Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
Author has number of National, International and Pubmed indexed publication.
Author has also published books with national and international publication houses.
He is also an editorial board member of International Journal of Contemporary Medicine, Surgery and Radiology.
Practice makes perfect
We know about your hectic schedule. We also know the only way you truly understand a subject is by practicing it in a real environment. This is why we’ve set a playground area that’s full of hours of exercises and questions.
The best preparation for your exams
Here is a chance for you to prepare for your NEET examinations and excel in it. You can also prepare for your Under Graduate and Post Graduate theories and Viva. We have the vast set of questions for you to be ready for your examinations.
4780total visits,1visits today